Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN / doubled billed
I continually received pop-up boxes stating that my Anti-Virus software liscensce had expried and I needed to renew as soon as possible. I did some checking with the company that I purchased from and was told that was not the case at all, the computer is only two years old. I received my bill from my credit card company, USAA and there was not on bill from DRI Trend Mircro but two for the same date, October 10, 2008. One is for $72.85 and one is for 68.85. I want these charges credited to my credit card immediately. I can go through USAA with no problem but will give you the opportunity to do what is right before filing a formal complaint. I want written notification to the e-mail address above withing the next week or I will contact USAA and I assure you the issue will be resolved.
More Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - unlawful charges for a product I did not order 
- DRI*Trend Software - incorrect billing 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - erroneous charge on my credit card 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - billed credit card without authorization 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - I did not order this product 
- Trend Micro - double billing
- Trend Micro - the different pricing on email and the website.
- Trend Micro - antivirus program 
- Trend Micro - maximum security 
- Tri*Trend Micro - unauthorized credit card charges