Dr. John Moore And Walgreens / prescription renewal
I just ran out of synthroid for an underactive thyroid. The pharmacy called my doctor who refused to renew my prescription until I see him. I don't have money for a co-payment at this time so I'm just going to skip the drug unti I crash even if it is on Christmas Day. I talked with ABC News and they said a doctor is required to do that. Anyone who takes Viagra, evitra or Cialis and you get no refils left the doctor can refuse to renew your prescription until you make an appointment. Now there's proof that the doctors and pharmacies are working together with each other. Due to my synthroid medication problem I'm trying to change the law where "no doctor can refuse to renew a prescription."
More Dr. John Moore And Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - prompt vs inept customer service.
- Walgreens - Advair Diskus & Emergency Inhaler refill
- Walgreens - pharmacy - failure to correct prescription error, unethical behavior
- Walgreens - unethical behavior
- Walgreens - cashier