Domino's Pizza / very poor service

1 Bangalore, India
Phone: 9845016147

Very poor service received from Bangalore Krishna nagar Domino's Pizza. I visited Domino's along with my offshore client because we were in a hurry. Expecting good service we entered. However all the good service and 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed was down the drain.
Firstly the had no coke, sprite, Fanta etc etc etc. Can you believe swallowing the crust with no soda?

For Desserts there was no Butterscotch mousse cake which my client wanted as he did not prefer Choco Lava. It was empty as well.
I wanted to make a payment through an AMEX Card and guess what, they did not accept AMEX as well. Most of the other Domino's outlets have AMEX machines.

I offered some codes to get 20% off and the person said that the best he could do was 10%... higher discount of 1+1 or 20% offer was only online. When I tried online through my Note3 it showed only the Pizzas and not the sides & extras. I spoke to the manager, guess his name was Atish (didn't look like a manager but he called himself one). He tried as well and accepted that the website may be broken.

Due to time constrains, we ended up eating the pizzas with 0% satisfaction. Very poor infrastructure and service. I am quite a frequent person otherwise and they can pull up my history. But this surely is the last time and would recommend the same to everyone.

Date: 21st July 2015
Time: 8:30 PM
Place: Bangalore, India
Area: KRISHNA NAGAR
GROUND FLOOR, SITE NO.10KRISHNA NAGAR INDUSTRIAL LAYOUTTAVEREKERE, HOSUR
ROADOPPOSITE FORUM, BANGALORE - 560029 PH.NO. 080-[protected]/ 26/ 27/ 28/ 29/ 30

My Name: Sheetal Dugar