Domino's Pizzashift manager behavior at pandav nagar delhi outlet

Hi

I am girl happen some incident with my friends really rood on manager named satendra working in pandav nagar out late domino's they slapped my friend catch hands fold it behind back, also took her in cheelor room (Walk-in) beat with empty dough tray. Tell her "jao jaha jisase kehna hai keh do mai kisi se nhi drata hr jana hai chale jao kuch nhi hota hr me bahut karenge mera tranfer kar denge ur kaya' and my friend also complait with gdm (Store manager) he told her" mere smane to mara hi nhi maine dekha hi nhi" its cluture here..

Ere something is wrong day by day issued regarding manager behavior and so many thing at time of hiring they show us big dream here you can billed your career... It true we can build up but here some kind of people who did't do that...in restraint happen so many kind of for e. G expire non-veg using for saving food cost.. Manager behavior so rood with mostly new hire employee, or against him employee, 12 hrs or more shift timing. They did't took checkout at time of shift over, they told stay more other wise go home don't need come on shift from tomorrow etc, so many incident happen against the employee.

Look video I have attached in this contain file.

Plzz help me out this I just want to ask mr prateek sir why happening with a girl in domins its a mnc co... Why why why... Plzzzzzzzzzz revert as soon as possible.

Domino's Pizza

In
May 13, 2017

Comments

• Bh
      Aug 19, 2017

में भारत लाल domino's में जॉब करता था तथा ये वीडियो मेने बनाई थी ये वीडियो मेने अपने domino's whatsapp group में पोस्ट की थी परन्तु इस वीडियो के कारण मुझे अपनी जॉब खोनी पड़ी और इस वीडियो को इस वेबसाइट से हटाया जाए मेरी आपसे विनती है तथा अपने youtube channel से भी हटाई जाए धन्यवाद