Domino's Pizza / wrong order internet ordering system

Domino's Pizza
Phone: 0432570654
I ordered a pizza online, ordering went ok and have done this many times before.
After it said on my screen "leaving store" I gave it an hour and rang them, they never got my order!. Well im a it guru and I can confirm they did get it!.
So I ordered online again. This time I ordered the same as I had before and little over 30 mins later my "ordering screen" stated "order cancelled" what?!?!? Well then I rang again and they claimed I had not ordered again, eh?
So just as I was about to make another order thay rang back and said "it's on it's way"
Well it was nearly 2-3hrs after the first order and about 4 phone calls later but I thought it'd be ok.

Well when the pizza arrived I paid full price (They had stuffed up again) when I got to taste one piece it was stone cold. Yep not only was it cold they had "forgot" to bring half my order and it had apparently "sat" in a car for the 2hrs. The bottom of the box was all greasy like it had been sitting for a while.
So I heated it up in the oven, and guess what. The wrong sauce on the base and the wrong topping!!

My partners pizza was almost "blank" hardly any topping. And cold as well.
I emailed their office and now nearly a week later and multipule emails they have not replied.

Stay away from them