Dollarama / selling lighters
I went up to the register and started to pay for my stuff when my 5 year old daughter grabbed a lighter off the counter...
You tell me what is wrong with this picture. I tried to have lunch with my daughter the other day and wanted to take her and eat at Smitty's on the patio. They told me my daughter wans't 18 so I couldn't take her out there to eat. You go to any gas bar or safeway or anywhere that sells cigarettes and they have to sell them behind a closed door so children can't see them. Yet you can walk into dollarama and instead of trying to get your kid not to take any of the candy from the impulse section that just happens to be from the floor up four feet and instead of chocolate bars, , hum what color lighter you want. Everytime I ask them why they sell lighters where any child can grab them and they look at me funny and they never have an answer for me. My friend has three kids all under the age of 5 and she has the same problem with them grabbing at the only ting right beside the cash register and that is...LIGHTERS.
More Dollarama Complaints & Reviews
- Dollarama - faulty products 
- Dollarama - 1 gb tech 1 flash drive 
- Dollarama - no bathrooms 
- Dollarama - product
- Dollarama - men sniffer
- Dollarama - cashier intentionally dropped item after scanning 
- Dollarama - employee at store 357 — jackson square hamilton, ont
- Dollarama - customer service 
- Dollarama - no exchange and return policy
- Dollarama - the management