Dollar Treeemployee attitude lack of good customer service

I was at your store in Rockaway NJ last night to pick up an online order. I was greeted with a "I don't know how to do this" to the employee (Rick) handing it to another employee who rolled her eyes and proceeded to stop paying attention to the customer that was ringing out in front of her and said "another friggin' online order" huffed and puffed and reluctantly went to get my order. no eye contact no, "how can I help", I asked her if she was going to take out the store fixtures out of the cart and she said No, you're bringing it back. She yelled in the store looking for Rick only to ask me where did he go. Than watched me walk out struggling trying to get the door open because my boxes were heavy and I couldn't hold the door so a customer came and held it for me. I will never shop there again, it was messy, staff didn't want to be there, and they were rude. If you're serious about your brand being represented with good customer service and clean, you better send someone from corporate to straighten them out.

Al