Dollar General / unauthorized credit card charges, unethical employee behavior

Posted: Feb 14, 2018 by   User
I was charged twice on my cc... Spoke to employee who did so promised a refund spoke mngr ron (n. Muskegon michigan holton rd.) went in to get my money, ron was no longer there and was told by asst. Mngr wes that no in fact I can have gift card since i'm "in there so often" I am a single mother of 3 and I thought this was unacceptable especially since i'm in there so much. I said i'd be disputing the charges. The next day my sister was in the same location and overheard the manager and assistant manager talking badly about me on the floor! In front of not only her but other customers making fun of me! My sister obviously confronted them but i'm appalled and something better be done. I myself work in retail and can't believe the way i've been treated.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores

Comments

N  14th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Anytime you have an unauthorized charge on a credit card you should report it to the bank. They can charge it back but you must report it immediately. I don't understand the part about a gift card..
"I am a single mother of 3 "
Your personal life is not relevant.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree