Dollar General Store / bad management
I have a complaint about Store # 10452 from 09/04/2008. I went in the store around 6:45pm and I purchased three items. When I went to the counter to purchase my items, there were 12 people in one line and no one was in the store. The manager was missing and 1 girl helped bag the items, which had her name tag on backwards. The cashier didn't have a name tag on and would not open up another line. I was displeased because I had to wait about an half-hour just to reach the front counter to purchase three little items. I hope that the organization and speed of service would be more efficient the next time I visit this store. If problem persists, I will send another complaint to Corporate Office. Thanks for your time in this matter and I hope things get straighten out!
More Dollar General Store Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - Food stamp card
- Dollar General - Store Manager bad service
- Dollar General - 2 4oz bags of walnuts
- Dollar General - I want to file a complaint on a key holder that works at store number 13932. Her name is Monica Lawson.
- Dollar General - Pricing