Dollar General / solicitation inside and outside of store, customers asking for money
I have a issue/complaint to post, first I want to say that I enjoy your store and normally no problems, except for today...
March 22, 2017 at store #[protected] Shurling Drive Macon, GA 31211
I encountered a man at the register as I entered the store
selling Bracelets for a Cancer patient.
I declined to buy the item telling him "not at this time"
and he became aggressive saying "so when would be a good time"
He seemed to have asked other customers in the store, and no one/Associate/Manager stopped him.
Not sure if you have a policy on solicitation in your stores but I felt uneasy..
Last week outside the store a woman was asking for money
I am not trying to get anyone in trouble but I was mgmt. in retail stores for 20 years and I can't imagine a associate or Manager letting people ask for money without them being asked to leave.
This incident won't stop me for shopping at your store but I wanted for someone to address this
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee