Dollar General / Pine St Cabot AR / the way management treats the employees
I was in dollar general, I witness the manager (i shop with this store many times) she was telling a new male employee that she was a ### to work for. A few days later I was in the store she was telling a female who was applying for a job, that she was trying to get rid of a male employee and she pointed over at him and he was working away, he was around late 20's. She cackled and laughed. Not only this these females will be smoking in front of the store when customers come in and huff and puff and get mad because they have to put the cigerette down. Unprofessional, the lady should not be in management, she should not be making statements to an new employee that she is a ### to work for, she should not make comment to potential employees that she is going to get rid of a male because she would rather work with females, smoking in front of a business is a big no no.
Where is the training for the managers of these store, where is the humility of treating people especially coworkers with respect. Also are they not aware that this is embarrasement to the corporation. Something needs to be done.
More Dollar General / Pine St Cabot AR Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - employee discriminate me 
- Dollar General - wrongful termination 
- Dollar General - service
- Dollar General - I am complaining about a rude store manager! 
- Dollar General - management