Dollar General / male employee/manager

1 Abbeville, Mississippi Abbeville, United States Review updated:

My daughter was employed at Dollar General for 2 months and was treated very poorly by one of the male employees there. He made her working there very uncomfortable in that he was very rude and unprofessional. Due to this treatment, she was uncomfortable working with him and came home very upset on two separate occasions due to his treatment towards her. The unfair treatment by him resulted in her resigning from her position.

Feb 4, 2018

Comments

• Su
      4th of Feb, 2018

And? What type of treatment did she endure?

• Ra
      4th of Feb, 2018

Your daughter should be fighting her own battles, not getting daddy to spread rumours on a discussion board.

4th of Feb, 2018

@Rational Human If she runs home to daddy twice in two months, she’s too traumatized to type her complaint. Oy vey, daughter need# a backbone

4th of Feb, 2018

I read this forum because it’s funny. The complaints are generally not valid yet the poster insists they’re right.

• Ra
      4th of Feb, 2018

@SubSquirrel yup! Thats why Im here.

5th of Feb, 2018

@Rational Human Sometimes I learn a thing or two. I try not to let the [censor] get to me. You get a good chuckle reading some posts and trying to decipher what was said. I’m rarely on in the day but needed my phone to research a new med.

5th of Feb, 2018

Let me check. Hm, lotsa bush but no tree. Garden intact.

😂

I have no bf right now. Is 9wood putting in an application? I'm assume 9wood refers to golf and not the description of HIS garden ;)