Dollar General / discremination

836 colonial ct.EJacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (314)412-8562
1 week ago I wen't to the dollaer general store in regency walk #16. I sat outside in the car and my son went in to purchase something to drink, with a ebt card he was told that he couldn't buy anything without the parent, my wife is sick and she could not come to the store. My son goes to the store at least 2 or 3 times a week, we really need to go to that store, because it's the only store thats near by. The employee name is darell. It's make it inconvinent for our famly to go elsewhere. Guy
Jacksonville, fl

Comments

Tr
  31st of Dec, 2008
Is an EBT card like a debit/credit card. If he was using that I can undersand why they would not let him use the purchase. Like Jason said, how are they to know the card is not stolen. If they refused to sell him something with cash I could understand your complaint. He goes to the store two or three times a week, but with cash. Just because someone goes to a shop often does not mean they are honest.
An
  2nd of Jul, 2009
Guy Jackson - Did you happen to notice this..."Please check text spelling before submitting"...before posting? It's so people like myself don't vomit all over their keyboards from having to endure such atrocious illiteracy!!!
Mb
  31st of Jan, 2011
In Ohio an EBT card is issued by the state to help parents to by groceries/food items. The parents name is on the card as a child cannot get one, Therefore the parent must be present to use it in all actuality a child is not even allowed to put in the pin only the person whose name is on the card can. However sorry for any inconvienence this may have caused you, but the cashier was in the right not allowed a child to use an EBT card.

Dollar General Logo Dollar General