Dollar General / horrible customer experience by manager and employees

I have gone into the Dollar General store located in Goulds Florida several times recently. I used to shop there all the time however have limited myself from returning as often as I would like because of several issues. First let me start off by saying a new manager recently took over the store and I believe his name is Joe. He goes in there discussing his personal issues like if that is a therapy office. It's okay to have interactions with your customers however discussing issues that have really nothing to do with a customer experience is pretty bad business in my eyes. Recently I went in there with three of my children and I shop there all the time and one of my children needed to use the restroom. Now I have seen him personally deny people access to the public bathroom several times however I never really paid attention to it as it did not concern myself. When I asked if my daughter could use the restroom I was told the bathroom was not working. I went to an aisle to purchase some milk and seconds later I saw an old lady which was a customer allowed access to the bathroom. Now in my eyes this is either a discrimination or b the manager Joe on a power trip. So after this happened I then asked again if my daughter can use the restroom because I saw another customer using it. At that point I was allowed access to the bathroom to allow my daughter to use it. I never have filed a complaint before and right after this happened I figured I just let it go because maybe something was going on in his personal life that was affecting his job ability to assist customers. But my most recent trip to the store and my final trip to the store because I will never step foot in any Dollar General ever again and to be honest with you at this point I'm wondering if it's in my best interest to consult with an attorney because I felt completely discriminated against. Show my last and final trip to Dollar General I went into the store Friday night at 9:15 p.m.. now according to the sign on the door the store is open from 8 a.m. To 10 p.m.. at 9:15 when I walked in the store I was shopping for items 5 minutes later at approximately 9:21 pm I had a Dollar General employee a man walk up to me and tell me the store was closing in 3 minutes and I needed to hurry up. When I told him I thought the store closed at 10 pm there was obviously an issue with the language barrier because I do not speak Spanish and he did not speak much English and just told me I needed to hurry up. So a couple minutes go by and I walk to the front of the store to pay for my merchandise and there was a line with about 10 people in front of me and two employees standing near the front door with the door half-open I guess because they were closing and making sure everybody was exiting the store. At this point it was no later than around 9:35 p.m. I go to pay for my merchandise and the woman at the counter who have blonde hair just looked completely unhappy and upset to almost be there assisting customers. So here I was rushed to go pay for my merchandise but yet there's a line with 10 people in front of me and two employees standing at the front door doing absolutely nothing. Then some people try to walk in the store and it was only about 9:40 p.m. at this point they allow the people to come in the store but told them they have 4 minutes to get there stuff and pay. When I was paying for my merchandise I tried to talk to the cashier who gave me no response at all and had a potato face looked like she was completely upset with the world. I paid for my stuff walk out the door the two employees standing at the door said absolutely nothing like good night or goodbye. When I got to my car I realized I was not provided with a receipt so I try to walk back in the store and at this point the door was closed three employees were standing near the register looked at me and turned away. It was not even 10 p.m. yet. I have been too many Dollar Generals and have never been treated this poor on this many occasions. My advice to you would be the atmosphere starts with the manager. He is the example that the employees follow. If he Joe cannot treat his customers with respect and dignity then how on Earth could anybody expect for the employees to treat the customers any better. I am not sure what needs to be done but I can tell you that I will never walk into another Dollar General again and I am a blogger and we'll make sure and spread the word 2 / my 50, 000 followers. I have been advised that it may be in my best interest to file a complaint with somebody higher up in regards to discrimination. If you have a public bathroom that I have seen be used by other customers you cannot allow or pick who you choose to allow in the restrooms. I am not there to do anything but shop and pay for my merchandise. My five year old daughter using the restroom is not going to destroy or make a mess in the bathroom. I am not exactly sure what he was trying to imply by not allowing her to use the restroom however it was completely unacceptable. Not to mention the poor customer experience I have had on several occasions at this location but only wrote my most recent. I do not feel that Joe should be in any type of management position if he cannot be an example for his employees.

Jo