Dollar General — dollar general store
It's pretty pathetic when the manager at greenwood ave, dollar general in zanesville, ohio does nothing. Hires her friends in without even giving them an interview. Giving all of the head employees lesser hours and giving it to her friends. It's actually in the handbook that the employees are supposed to get a set amount of hours yet it seems like the district managers don't want to actually do their job and get on this new manager. It's pathetic when all of the other employees actually do work (all on camera) yet the so called district manager gives the credit to the manager. Um no. As a corporation, working with other human beings, it's called teamwork, not sit on your [censored] and make tons of mistakes but get praised for doing nothing. Congratulations dollar general, you really don't know how to properly hire people and keep a close eye on them. Very unprofessional in a corporation.
Updated by Anon1943, Jun 13, 2018
I’m pretty sure the district manager is marking these complaints as resolved when they clearly are not. Be careful, cameras don’t lie.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee