Dollar General / disrespectful employee
I was in the Dollar General today 06/13/18 in the town of Bainbridge, Ga on Shotwell St and the cashier (not sure her name) but she is fairly new caucasian girl around the age of 25 make a very rude and disrespectful remark about how long i had been in the store and asked me if i planned on purchasing anything today or soon, basically telling me to hurry up and buy something or leave i am assuming from her tone and attitude. I was highly offended and most of all upset bc i was waiting on my wife to get there and pick out some curtains she had seen the last time she was there but because of the comment made i left the store and will not shop there or any other Dollar General again until something is done ab the level of respect the employees there improves toward the customer a drastic amount ...in short i plan on making it public as much as i am able so that no one else has to be disrespected like i was while simply trying to spend there hard earned money with the company of Dollar General!
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - Employee Behavior
- Dollar General - Store Massive Clutter
- Dollar General - coupons use 
- Dollar General - disrespectful managers/leads
- Dollar General - appearance of the inside and outside of the store.