Dollar General Corporation — customer service
Reviewing complaints against your store I believe customer
Service on top followed by rude employees
And employees need training
My complaint covers all three. Yesterday I went to our sore here in Corpus Christi Texas#10665.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Corpus Christi, TX Made purchase, took items and 2 hours later realized I did not have my complete purchase, missed 2 rolls of paper towels, I went back with my receipt, expecting courtesy, not a chance my paper towels were not there, cashier rude, not helpful, I ended up purchasing additional towels, price was minimal $1 each, but I strongly feel it was the principle of this situation, the terrible attitude of these clerks. I shop there frequently, and when ever there is a problem, I always receive this unprofessional rude attitude.
They seem not to check if customer has all their packages. During holidays I ended with 2 bags of Xmas lights that I did not purchase, i took them back, now I wonder where they ended up?
Is there anything that can be done regarding rude, not helpful employees at your stores? Perhaps I jus need to stop shopping there.
More Dollar General Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store 
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee