Dollar General / can't sell tobacco products
For over 1 month your new store in fawn grove pa. Can't sell tobacco products because the lock broke. They keep saying we called it in. Wow a simple maintenance issue taking about 7 weeks seems to be bit over the top. Please can someone fix the lock. The employee's say sorry but we called it in and corporate said they will take care of it? But today again pulled up and sign is still on door "sorry can't sell cigarettes" wow! I go on & they said sorry we called it on and as well as your lot was a mess I said someone's going brake a leg they said I know we called it in when we opened my thought is it should of been done before it opened! We got 8 inches of snow. Help this store please.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - service
- Dollar General - I am complaining about a rude store manager!
- Dollar General - management 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - employee working alone