Dishnet.com / ripped me off for a total of $ 504.00
A sales person representing dishnet called me and so I decided to sign up. I asked her repeatedly if there was an extra charge for the dvr or local channels. The representative said no. It was included in the original price of $42.00 a month with my 49.00 credit card deposit taking care of the first months billing. I was told I would have 180 channels and local tv with dvr included with free encore movie channels and free stars channel for the 1st 3 months. Low and behold, I had only 120 channels, no locals. I called and was told the representative was incorrect, and I would need to pay and extra 5.99 a month for the dvr use and an extra 5.00 a month for local channels. I asked what the monthly charge would be to get what I was originally promised; they said it would be 69.99 a month. A difference of 28.00 a month times 18 months which is ripping me off for a total of 504.00. I am now paying 57.00 a month for 120 channels with now only 1 encore channel instead of the 5 or 6 supposedly provided. Beware, they have many outlets signing you up, and can therefore say, that outlet was mistaken, and you can not receive that service.
Paul in Washington State.
More Dishnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - satellite reception 
- Dish.com - service
- Dish Network / Dish.com - on demand service
- Dish Network / Dish.com - 702 934-3800 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - customer service and supervisors at dish network