Dish Network / got fired for performance

1 1285 Joe BattleEl Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

I was a supervisor there and was fired because of performance when my team was doing better than allot of supervisors. I qualified for promotion to an upper level coach and my manager and General Manager did not approve it, which I indeed qualified because of my performance. I was harassed constantly and I even went to HR, and no feedback. When the GM fired me HR was there with him and they did not provide me any documents to show why I was termed, they just told me do to performance. I was working in a hostile environment since May, and this was the time I got a new manager that just became a manager, and she told me I was the lowest in her group and if I did not move the numbers up that she had no use for me. My team had been performing allot better ever since. At Dish Network, there is favoritism and if they do not like you, they will find a way to get rid of you with HR's support. As was told to me from the HR manager the director can do what he wants do, this was due to a situation I complained about. I had been with the company for almost 10 years, and I was dedicated to my job. I understand the company is cutting back on cost, but all the dedication I put in with the complany, this is how they repaid me. I would never recommend anyone to Dish Network because of the unprofessional leadership they have at the El Paso call center. Charlie should really research who he hires for management because they are making his company look bad, and there is no appreciation for dedicated employees.

Li

Comments

• Di
      3rd of Mar, 2010

Sorry about your bad experience. Unfortunately integrity is often not a core value in some corporations. I am a customer working to get a class action lawsuit against Dish.
    I am not a lawyer, but if we can get enough grievances together maybe we can afford one to cover all of the deceptive overcharges being made.
    I can be reached at codebleu@sbcglobal.net