Dish Network / unfair business practices

United States Review updated:

I never had dish network, in my life, one day i got a with drow from my bank for $600.00 i called the bank, they got my money back, it semied my daughter had used my bank card to get the system, well they contacked me, i had to get the reciever and send it back, and they would give me back my money my daughter was in the hospital so i went to her house and got the systems when i recieved m y shipping labels i sent the stuff all back this has been 2 years ago or longer, well today i got bill from afni, for dish network dept 0063 palatine, il, [protected] for $806.51, ok i never syne nothing my daugter syne her own name and they got the stuff all back so how can they even have bill and for someone that never owen dish network in there life time im pissed they have it in the creted buirel come on this isnt fare.

Ch

Comments

• Ki
      26th of Dec, 2010

Hello my name is Kimberly Escobar with DISH Network customer support, I apologize for the inconvinience you have experienced with DISH Network and wanted to tell you I would be more than happy to help you with any issues you may still be experiencing. Please feel free to contact me directly at kimberly.[protected]@dishnetwork.com if you have any questions or concerns.