Dish Network / cancellation fee

United States Review updated:
On 5/21/07, I canceled service with Dish Network. I was asked why I was canceling, and I told them that my wife had just pasted, I was unemployed, and I wanted to settle up with them now. The Dish Network employee waived the early cancellation fee as long as I returned the equipment. On 6/12/07 @ 6:14AM in Spartenburg, SC, Dillard received such equipment. Today, I received a bill stating that I owe the cancellation fee. I called and spoke to Ann @ 8:50PM. She told me her boss was unable to talk to me about my agreement, and I am now to pay the cancellation fee.

Please cancel, or be aware of "Boiler Room Tactics" of Dish Network.

My wife fought 2 years and 2 months of cancer, and maybe cancer can set into the management of Dish Network. Please pass this on, and if anybody wants evidence, I have it.

N  24th of Dec, 2013 by
Can't use the off peak time, they trottle it when you want to go on utube. Had a teck out told me this. Called this moring well off peak still won't let me on utube. So they gave me 10.00 of peak time and it works.. What a scam, told me I needed to upgrade my internet I already pay 79.99 per month. Check for other interent providers

DISH Network / DISH.com Logo DISH Network / DISH.com