Dish Network / cancellation fee
On 5/21/07, I canceled service with Dish Network. I was asked why I was canceling, and I told them that my wife had just pasted, I was unemployed, and I wanted to settle up with them now. The Dish Network employee waived the early cancellation fee as long as I returned the equipment. On 6/12/07 @ 6:14AM in Spartenburg, SC, Dillard received such equipment. Today, I received a bill stating that I owe the cancellation fee. I called and spoke to Ann @ 8:50PM. She told me her boss was unable to talk to me about my agreement, and I am now to pay the cancellation fee.
Please cancel, or be aware of "Boiler Room Tactics" of Dish Network.
My wife fought 2 years and 2 months of cancer, and maybe cancer can set into the management of Dish Network. Please pass this on, and if anybody wants evidence, I have it.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - confused workers poor cs
- Dish Network / Dish.com - suspend service while out of the country. 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dish reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - service cut off after promising it would not happen 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - charge for no service