DirectV & Internet / double charged for ppv event.
Ordered PPV event UFC 231. After ordering the event and seeing on the TV screen that the fight was scheduled to start at 9pm, I pressed it to record because I would not be able to watch it that night due to my work scheduled. When I got home, I looked for the recording but did not see it, so I called technical support and they tried to download the fight but could not due to some technical issue. So they sent me the replay of the fight and told me that they would have to charge me $64.95 but would also credit the $64.95 because I had already paid for the fight and also credit the $5.00 phone charge. They credited the $5.00 phone charge but not the $64.95.
When I tried to get some help, this morning 2/1/19 at around 9 am, they said they could not and would not help me because it was a legitimate charge. They obviously did not understand my problem or to stupid to figure out that why would anyone pay twice for one show.
More DirectV & Internet Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change