DirecTVI called to cancel my service with directv in march of 2016

I called to cancel my service with directv back in march of 2016 because I could no longer afford the service. Since my service with directv I have had nothing but problems with customer service people!!! I will tell tell all my friends not to order directv because they are ripoffs and they will over charge you for there services!!! They are liers and thieves!!! They have lied and stolen from me!!!

• Updated by Diana D. Gonzales, Jan 10, 2017

The reason for my cancellation was, my wife was battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer and that I could no longer afford my service with DIRECTV!! The representative tried to talk me into putting my account on hold! I told the representative that I did not want my account put on hold!!! But obviously he did it anyway without my permission!!! On March 30th 2016 I moved from my residence of 111 Westshore Dr.N.E. Moses Lake, WA 98837... I've been living at 3691 Lake Vista PL.N.E. Moses Lake, WA 98837... As of today Jan. 10th 2017 you have, DirecTV has taken $181.92 dollars out of my checking account!! I need that money put into my account ASAP!!! my EMAIL ADDRESS IS [protected]@aol.com my phone is [protected].. MY CHECKING ACCOUNT IS NOW OVER DRAWN DO TO THE REPRESENTATIVE WHO DID NOT CANCEL MY SERVICE WITH DIRECTV AS I ASKED !!

• Updated by Diana D. Gonzales, Jan 10, 2017

I have never been so upset as i am now with directv and there customer service people... I called to cancel my service with directv and the representative suspended my account instead of canceling my account like i asked them too!! directv has made my life a living hell ever since i had service with them!!! i want the $181.92 dollars put back into my checking account asap!!!

Di