DirecTV / fraudulent charges for nfl sunday ticket
I have called many times to remove NFL Sunday ticket from my billing as I never ordered it. It has yet to be removed. Now they have disconnected service and told me before they could adjust charges I had to pay bill in full. I have to pay for months and months of charges I've requested be removed but they haven't.
Now when I call, they transfer me to a line that is never answered. I can't help but think this is intentional senior citizen abuse.
I need the information to contact the officials in my state (NC) to file a complaint against the company. I'm also wondering if any class action lawsuits are ongoing. If not I'll file on my own because it will be worth my time so no one else has to endure the trickery of these thieves.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change