DirecTV / customer service, unified billing dept.
I am a long time customer of AT&T and a stockholder in AT&T. Service has always been great, however I cannot say that for Direct TV. It has been a nightmare. While visiting an AT&T store in New Hampshire I was told about the benefits of Combining with Direct TV. I signed up in that store, and the only thing the sales clerk could not do was schedule an Installation time 07/13/2017 7/15/2017. The assigned account # [protected]. After two days of not hearing anything I called the AT&T store near the Installation address. They could find nothing of account # [protected]. I proceeded to go to the store in Williamsport PA and spent an hour and a half in the process. We cancelled the old account #[protected] and opened a new one #[protected]. Again we had difficulty scheduling the installation. After 3 days an installed near my home called and the next day did the Installation 7/18/2017. Since then I have been trying to get my billing consolidated so that I can stream to my computer. After many calls, starting through AT&T, to Direct TV, the problem has not been resolved. Several of the people from Direct TV promised to call me back-never happened. I have yet to see a bill from Direct TV. The call center for the Direct TV Is the worse I have ever had to deal with. Most of the people have a very poor understanding of the English language. My Next complaint will be to the Chairman of AT&T as not only a customer, but a stock holder.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Tv service and billing
- Direct TV - satellite tv service
- Direct TV - technical assistance
- DirecTV - billing - my credit report - still linked to directv
- DirecTV - service calls