Direct TV / trying to make me pay someone elses bill!!!
I signed up for a verizon/directv bundle for phone, net, dish (U all know the deals) and after receiving a confirmation for installation letter in the mail I waited the 10 days it was supposed to take them to come out. On said day, they never showed so I called to see what the deal was. Apparantly someone who had our phone number before (Remember this is a new number assigned to us by verizon days before) and some previous customer named andrew (Andrew who hmm? I know no andrew's!) owes directv a balance of 200 or so. I ask, how is that my problem.. Of course no logical or reasonable answer, but if I would like to pay this andrew's bill, they'd be glad to come hook us up.. I say why do I need to pay someone elses bill?? It wasnt my problem ol andy didnt pay up. I tell them, no I wont pay, ive never had directv in my life.. We have no dish of theirs, equipment or previous bill... Why oh why do I need to pay of andy's mistakes?? They have no answers either, they just want their money. So to these directv customer services people, I say I work in a customer service office... I dont want to hear your excuses I want results!
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - genie 2 
- DirecTV - rewards 
- DirecTV - new playlist interface
- DirecTV - rudest customer service reps in your philippines office!
- DirecTV - was offered 2 $200 gift cards to switch and the company lied