Direct TV / customer service / cancellation policy
I knew about the 2 year contract when I signed up for Direct TV; which is why I tried to have their service transfered when I moved into my new apartment. They came to my new apartment to try and set up service there, and they were unable to get a signal. Because there was no way I could physically get any service, I was forced to cancel. Direct TV went ahead and charged the cancellation fee anyway directly to my credit card without my approval. I've argued with them numerous times explaining that its not my fault that they can't get a signal, yet they don't seem to understand.
I'm aware that this type of customer service is common for Direct TV, and therefore would like to file a class action law suit. Is anyone interested? If so, please write me back here, email@example.com
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Can't get refunds returned when Direct TV overdrafts my bank account taking out more money than was due.
- DirecTV - Direct Tv
- DirecTV - dvr recordings
- DirecTV - satellite tv 
- DirecTV - signed up for directv satellite account without my authorization