Direct TV / direct tv is total garbage!

Like many others who have posted I am trapped within their system. My reception is terrible and they want money to service their own equipment or they want to sell you a protection plan. They are simply money grubbers to the max who do not care about their customers one iota. They are well aware that their service is glitchy and barely works at all and they do not care! It seems "service" means something entirely different to them. I caught on the other day when a local farmer was talking about having his cows "serviced". Suddenly I realized just what kind of "service" I'm getting from Direct TV.

So

Comments

• Ke
      10th of Dec, 2015

Direct TV's user interface is glitchy and slow, and I don't know if that has to do with the dish's connection.The dish randomly loses service, and takes its precious time to reconnect and sometimes there are unknown connection problems that you have to wait out.All in all, I think that cable is tons more reliable.Direct TV's connection or (if it's my location) connection requirements are not worth it and won't suffice to say that we pay for this.Need I mention, all those thousands of promised on demand movies come with a price tag and there is not an option just to search for the free ones.

• Wb
      13th of Dec, 2016

A real bunch of crooks. Way too much money for services and add more without notice to raise your monthly bill even more. Stay away from them unless you just like giving money away.