Direct TV / customer service is horrible

1 522 Newville, Los GAtos, CAUnited States Review updated:
Phone: They have it

I scheduled a home move with direct TV and went to connect my TV in the master bedroom and the TV/receiver signal said no signal. I called Direct TV to have a repair person come out and fix it, though they said it will take 6 days to get someone out to fix it. I had 3 problems with no signal in the last year at my previous home and 1 out of the two they were able to expedite a service person at my choosing of date and time. In this instance he person in charge of technical help in the Alabama call center said he could not help it was out of his control. Why is he working in customer service if he can't help????? The service for repair of DIRECT TV is the worst I have ever seen and I am predicting that they will be going into bankruptcy soon if they don't change there ways. I hope the President of Direct TV gets this message.

Comments

• Si
      4th of Jun, 2013

we got direct tv because a friend suggested you folks! we got a package deal of 39.99 or 39.95 dollar deal which included free genie, free encore and 39.99 per month for one year! plus we were suppose to get a $200.00 rebate after 6 months of usage!!! also ALL receivers for our household would be FREE!!
    now we are being charged for 2 receivers, oncore, (which I cancelled) and a damn fee of $6.00 dollars, for what I do not understand!!! our bill now is $113.00 per month less our perk of $39.00. what in the hell are you folks doing?? I am retired and so the wife, we can not and will not put up with this kind of crap!!
    I left dish for this same reason, and now it looks like i'm going to leave you, too!!!( for the same reason!) if this is not fixed, I will be your worst advertisement, ever!!!
    my bill is now $80.00 per month and why? you folks are not living up to your FALSE advertisement. PLEASE HONOR OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU FOLKS!!!