Direct TV / scam and fraud!
I called to cancel service. Offered free upgrade to hd... Decided to stay. Installer came... Stated wrong work order... Needed a hd dvr... Work order listed a hd receiver only. Told them never mind... Person on phone said no problem... Will get you the dvr as promised. Installer left... Hd channels did not work... Called to complain... Told it would be 2 weeks... Said no. Sent a bill for $200 (For hd dvr) and $480 for cancellation... (Never agreed, never committed). Billed to my credit card... (Never informed). Disputed transaction... Money refunded... Directv pissed. Sent note to directv telling them to pick up their crap under provisions of the texas 3 day consumer cancel policy... Called bbb... Called ag. Sent email to ellen filipak (Vp of directv customer service)...
Ready to go to court... Cannot wait.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - cable satellite 
- DirecTV - at&t internet & bundled promotions with directv
- DirecTV - early termination fee of $139.12 as of feb/18. this was because of upgrade to 4k 
- DirecTV - new directv menu is awful 
- DirecTV - my installation