Direct TV/ ATT / visa reward card
Was sent a promotional flayer about switching my service to direct to from dish. Great deal with a $200 Visa reward card. I canceled my dish (big mistake) and ordered the promotion deal. Had to pay a deposit that day, had service hooked up and have NEVER received my $200 visa card. I have called 25-30 times and have been lied too over and over about how its on the way. Its been many months and nothing. I just cant believe a big company like ATT would promote such a lie! I am very disappointed and intend on getting a group together for a class action lawsuit. This is ridiculous!!!
More Direct TV/ ATT Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Commercial complaint for DSL from a busy pharmacy !!!!
- AT&T - internet service, customer service 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - residential internet service set up
- AT&T - installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here.