Direct TV/ ATT / visa reward card

1 Cameron, West Virginia, United States Review updated:

Was sent a promotional flayer about switching my service to direct to from dish. Great deal with a $200 Visa reward card. I canceled my dish (big mistake) and ordered the promotion deal. Had to pay a deposit that day, had service hooked up and have NEVER received my $200 visa card. I have called 25-30 times and have been lied too over and over about how its on the way. Its been many months and nothing. I just cant believe a big company like ATT would promote such a lie! I am very disappointed and intend on getting a group together for a class action lawsuit. This is ridiculous!!!

Mb
Sep 5, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      18th of Sep, 2017

I'm in with anyone who wants to file a complaint against ATT. I was on the Bundle Plan with a year left, and my bill was increased without them notifying me first. When I complaint with online chat, I was told that if I discontinued my plan before the year's up, that I would have to pay $20 a month early termination fee. I responded, they have increased it over $42 month, so I'll be saving over $20 a month if I discontinued. I'm preparing to take actions if they don't resolve this problem satisfactorily.