Direct Buy / Misleading & Not Delivering on Promise

1 Sunport Dr.Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

Direct Buy is $5k hard sell for a service that is extremely time consuming with marginal results. You have to look at their show rooms, shop the retail stores, figure out the differences of the quoted product and the one you found, pay for shipping, hope it comes in undamaged, and then arrange for your own local delivery. Service seems very good, but the results are more important when you are trying to recoup your initial cost. Stay away. Keep the money in your pocket.

Comments

• Uh
      26th of May, 2009

Time for a class action lawsuit! This company needs to be shut down! I don't know one person who has had a good experience with Direct Buy or actually saved any money. BEWARE!!! anything that sounds to good to be true probably is!

• Bu
      21st of Nov, 2009

I have been a member of Direct Buy for 8 years. I have saved over $21, 000 (net after deducting the Direct Buy fee) furnishing our home. I did a significant amount of competitive research so I know the savings are genuine. While I do not recommend Direct Buy to individuals who are not planning on making a significant amount of large purchases, it was a good financial decision on my part.