Direct Buy / Misleading & Not Delivering on Promise
Direct Buy is $5k hard sell for a service that is extremely time consuming with marginal results. You have to look at their show rooms, shop the retail stores, figure out the differences of the quoted product and the one you found, pay for shipping, hope it comes in undamaged, and then arrange for your own local delivery. Service seems very good, but the results are more important when you are trying to recoup your initial cost. Stay away. Keep the money in your pocket.
More Direct Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy Membership - Poorly run business and a rip off! 
- Direct Buy - Class action lawsuit info 
- DirectBuy - 30-Day Trial Membership 
- Direct Buy - Awful everything 
- DirectBuy - Avoiding to deal with DirectBuy! 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - I paid in full for warranty now company out of business due to unethical behaviour.
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Direct buy auto warranty 
- DirectBuy - Office furniture
- Direct Buy - Household appliances
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Extended Warranty / Vehicle Service Contract