Direc Tv, Inc., Payment Centerover billing

Direct Tv has been trying to over bill me. Have put these overbilling charges in dispute, in writting, but my service has been disrupted anyway as of today, Sept. 17th, 2010. I live in Fayetteville, Arkansas, yet have to pay my bill to Phoenix, AZ. That in itself is a bunch of crap. My dispute was put in writting on the 8th of Sept 2010 and mailed Sept. 9th, 2010. This is the 17th of Sept., and no one has given me the consideration of a response. All they are trying to do is scam me and I want to know why. I am 63 years old and cannot afford to be taken advantage of this way. I need help and do not know of any where else to go. My last resort is the State Attorney Generals offices here in Arkansas and in Arizona, if this complaint site leads to a dead end as well. I tried to email them and all I got was a site to ask questions. This is wrong. As far as I'm concerned the email site is BOGUS... I am hoping that this complaint site isn't BOGUS as well. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Comments

• Ri
      Jan 02, 2013

Directv, shut my tv off on new years day, they said that they didn;t get my payment.But i have a copy of the money order and a faxed copy that they did receive the payment copy of the money order.But still no service, ihad a house full of people over New Yers Day i was so ashamed but directv did care a bit. They wanted me to send them more money, These people should be investigated. Then when you call them it is all most impossible to speak to someone. Thank you.