Dillard's / shoe manager at fayetteville, ar

1 Fayetteville, AR, United States

I purchased a pair of shoes today around 430 and noticed around 8:50 pm that evening that I had been given the wrong shoes (wrong size, wrong brand). I had paid for and have the receipt for the correct shoes that I had wanted. I called up to the store and spoke with the associate and he had already heard that there had been a mix up with the shoes. He offered for me to come up to the store and get my shoes but wanted to verify with his manager first. The manager apparently told him no and that they were closed and that I would have to deal with it in the morning. I explained that I was leaving on a flight at 6am the following morning and do not even live within 4 hrs of Fayetteville Dillard's. He explained that there is nothing that he can do. I asked to speak to the manager and after being on hold for approximately 5 minutes, the associate returned to state that the manager would not speak to me. I understand that the associate that sold me the shoes made a mistake and I am ok with that. I am not ok with the fact that there is a store manager that refuses to speak to a customer, especially when her store caused the problem. I've spent thousands of dollars at Dillard's but I will never ever shop at this particular store again.

Ka