dillards / mistreatment of employees
I am one of your older customers as are many of my other friends who like to shop at Dillards, but find it difficult to locate a place in convenient locations to sit for a few minutes to "regenerate" and continue our shopping. Many of my dollars have been spent though the years at your store in Longmont. Colorado and that is one of our pet peeves that would help us remain true to the department store and not BIG BOX horrors of the younger generation. Another PLUS would be small attractive shopping carts to aid us in traveling from one department to another without having to run back and forth to the parking lot to unload merchandise as we proceed through the different departments.
Although I use your credit card often I also frequently pay cash or use my airline miles card to pay for items I purchase. Just Remember us "old timers " often have more disposable income than do the younger generation!!! Thanks for your consideration, and for asking for complaints from LOYAL customers.
99@ of your sales staff are very pleasant and helpful which is greatly appreciated...
More dillards Complaints & Reviews
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - dont work for dillards 
- [Resolved] Dillard's - dillard
- Dillard's - return/exchange men cologne
- Dillard’s - company/rules
- Dillard's - your management
- Dillard's - shoe manager at fayetteville, ar