Digitelone.com / unsatisfied service
Actually I experience this unsatisfying service since I switch from Smart telecoms to Digitel.
It happen a week after i switch when my line was full of RTO's and a very slow connection. I called them to troubleshoot my line but it took a week and still no answers from the company. I decided to change house and ask them to transfer my line. But it took a month and still counting, and still don't have my line until now! So i bought a cable wires and improvised a way to use my internet line cause my house was just 4 blocks away.
I still keep on calling them to transfer my line or just give me an explanation why they still don't transfer it.
then right now, i had a problem again.
My internet line suddenly slows its connection, well actually it's really slow in the morning..to think that my internet line is 512mbs.
So i called the service center to report and troubleshoot my line. A call representative named Crissa answered my call. She keeps saying to me to do things which i did and hung up the phone which really upsets me. I called again but it took 30mins before someone answered it. I feel so bad. I am a customer and i am paying. Why can't they do their job well? I always experience this every week. and they fixed if after 2 days.
So i advise the people who want to get an internet connection at home in the Philippines not to get Digitel services. You will just feel bad and pissed everyday.
More Digitelone.com Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services 
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - below the belt service for 1 month. no customer service outside service centers
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - their service
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - landline telephone and internet service
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no internet connection, yet we are still billed even if promised actions are not done.
- PLDT - Dagupan - unsupportive technical personnel