Digitelone.com / unsatisfied service

Actually I experience this unsatisfying service since I switch from Smart telecoms to Digitel.

It happen a week after i switch when my line was full of RTO's and a very slow connection. I called them to troubleshoot my line but it took a week and still no answers from the company. I decided to change house and ask them to transfer my line. But it took a month and still counting, and still don't have my line until now! So i bought a cable wires and improvised a way to use my internet line cause my house was just 4 blocks away.

I still keep on calling them to transfer my line or just give me an explanation why they still don't transfer it.

then right now, i had a problem again.

My internet line suddenly slows its connection, well actually it's really slow in the morning..to think that my internet line is 512mbs.

So i called the service center to report and troubleshoot my line. A call representative named Crissa answered my call. She keeps saying to me to do things which i did and hung up the phone which really upsets me. I called again but it took 30mins before someone answered it. I feel so bad. I am a customer and i am paying. Why can't they do their job well? I always experience this every week. and they fixed if after 2 days.

So i advise the people who want to get an internet connection at home in the Philippines not to get Digitel services. You will just feel bad and pissed everyday.

Ba

Comments

• Rx
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Im also a 5 year Digitel subscriber here in Angeles City Pampanga. It happens this July 2009 until now the DSL connection is like a christmas light it turns on then turn off repeatedly. I called their hotline and the call center agent told me that they will forward my complain. then i've waited that day then the following day no technical assistance called or what just had happened to my DSL connection considering that I'm in there list of the business plan. i've never skip the day without calling their hotline then i asked one of the agents why is it this problem took so long to fix. then they told me that i'm affected in there transmission problem. So transmission problem is the reason why i had this weird feeling no calls from their technical team and even tell me that i will be experiencing network problem in my DSL.Until now their DSL connection sucks!!! That is why im switching to other ISP here in Pampanga. I tell you that the Digitel backbone is the worst and low class, cheap DSL provider.

• Po
      8th of Oct, 2009

I would like to complain about the very poor service that Digitel is offering, aside from lacking of technicians, they act so late. secondly is the fact that I subscribed for a 1mbps connection and i don't even get atleast 1.0mbps everyday. I think in business we have to be straight about the service we could offer to the client. If they can only give like 700kbps, they should have not offered a 1mbps plan. Filipinos aren't stupid. they have this exclusive site wherein we could test the internet speed and wow, they could give us a result of 1.3mpbs, but the thing is, it's not really accurate. I was an online teacher and my company has this site where we could the test internet connection and from 1.3mbps that digitel site told me what was my internet speed, it turned out that i only have 234kbps for download and 128kbps for upload. we don't deserve this as we pay for a thousand every month..and everyone can use this site.http://helper.tutorabc.com/BandwidthTesting/Bandwidth_Detect.html