The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation — failed to install on promised date
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
To whom it may concern,
I am a first time customer which you may call a very dissatisfied customer and if only i have a choice not to deal w / this company i will not deal w / this lousy company at all because of irresponsible employees from customer service and installation team.
I was approved for a line & dsl bundle and paid for the installation on may 26, 2009 at pldt, megamall. A woman in customer service at window #3 assist me in paying the installation fee of p1700 and she asked me; when do i prefer installation?, so i said saturday, this saturday which is may 30, 2009. Through that conversation i was confident that we had an agreement that it will be served on that saturday. My husband and i moved our appointments and errands that saturday to give to way for the installation. We waited all day for the installation or perhaps a call confirming or cancelling the appointment date for installing our line but no one contacted us for that matter.
Now, what can pldt do to compensate for the time we have waited waiting for the installation on may 30, 2009??? You guys have the nerve to cut off lines immediately when a customer delayed paying while when you failed to do your promise obligations what do customers get??? Nothing!
I will not let this pass. This has to end. This issue will be posted in internet forums and blogs and i will try to find a way how this can be escalated to the higher management and ntc.
You better find a way to get our line installed in our convenience and compensate for 1 day that we have wasted on waiting for your lousy dispatch team. They should be subject to disciplinary action not limited to dissmisal because if this continues your future customers will be greatly affected. I am migrating from bayantel to pldt because bayantel don’t cater to las pinas yet. As i expected, your lousy service proved it… here’s one very dissatisfied 1st time customer…one of your million dissatisfied customers!<br / >
Account # tel no. 8019787
More PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone
- PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services
- PLDT Landlines - cannot make outgoing call and received in coming call
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!!
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet service
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet speed
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no dial tone and poor internet connection
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt home
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - wifi