Digitel / request timed outs (and some others)

1 Philippines Review updated:

Slow connection and TODAY i have a sporadic "REQUEST TIMED OUT".

I know DIGITEL can help me with my problems(they did many times), but my real problem is I have no idea which of their HOTLINES work! I have been calling every numbers i have on my list but nobody answers anymore. These are the numbers:
#[protected] - Lopez, Quezon - (Office Closed)
#[protected] - Atimonan, Quezon - (Office closed)
#[protected] - Pagbilao, Quezon - (Office closed)
#[protected] to 53 - (Lucena, City) - Office open - IGNORES my calls.
and #[protected] - (Location Unknown-maybe Atimonan, Quezon since it's a 511 number) - one from the billing department(which is unreacheable too...except when they call for non-payment of the monthly bill, which they are very prompt!) mentioned that number to call for report, but, [protected] gives a busy dial tone! ugh!

Ahhh and the epic failure!!! the DIGITEL hotline - #1800-[protected] ...I get response from this number before. If i have been patient for an hour a day or dialing every 15 minutes, i might get an answer...SURPRISINGLY, this same number never answers anymore. I tried doubling my patience and became ever obedient pressing every number i was told to PRESS "press 1" "press 2" "press 6" NEVER "pressed 9" (it will end my call)...I tell you...dialing this HOTLINE is torturing me...I already MEMORIZED the ADS they have there and all i get in the end(after spending 30 minutes of pressing buttons and listening to ads) is "SORRY, you have reached your maximum attempts. THANK YOU FOR CALLING DIGITEL" .

Unlike the 1800-[protected] which DIGITEL employs stupid people with "MEMORIZED" dialogues like "have you tried resetting your MODEM, Mr Eugene?" over and over...even if I have been calling for a "NO CONNECTION" due to typhoon, our local helpdesks respond better. Unfortunately their offices have been closed and the nearest we have here(Lucena, City) is 45 minutes away and IS a DIAL away!!!...yet they seem to ignore my every calls!

Lately, after a year of 'problem free' service from DIGITEL(one which i have posted here and was HEARD), I'm back with complaints again with regards to rebates for 'no connection', and RTOs(Request Timed Out) and to double my problem...I am not able to let them know because they are not available through phone and is to far and inconvenient going to their nearest office.

Please help me.

my DATA NUMBER is: [protected]
PHONE: 511-1664

Yo

Comments

• Su
      10th of Mar, 2010

Lam mo ba ganyan din ung DSL bundled ko 1mp+phone Php 1, 1999 per month installation fee 1, 700 peos, iknabit nila ng feb 1, 2010 dito kami sa may Cainta Rizal, then feb 2 nag ka dialtone n ung phone and meron narin DSL internet, then nung check ko kung ok ung connection ng internet ko then WTF ang bagal potah ina talaga 86kbps lng ang binibigay sakin samantalang 1mb ung apply ko ping ko ung www.yahoo.c om puro request timeout, tinawagan ko ung digital CSR sabi sige daw gagawin nila pero umabaot n ng 3 days wala man lang tumawag sakin o nag ayos ng internet ko after 1 week pumunta ko sa digital taytay may dala ako ng letter about sa problema ko sa internet then sabi gagawin daw nila Static IP I apply ko daw baka dun bumilis then ang tagal bago nila ginawa nag hintay pako ng 7 days then dumating ung gumagawa ng Static then nung tinest naming nagging 200-300 kbps sabi ko ano bay an bakit ang bagal, sabi nila sir mamayang gabi bibilis nay an, edi eto naman ako naniwala ako, hinintay ko hanggang kinabukasan then ###!! 200bkps lng suck!! Ping ko ung yahoo.com puro RTO parin. Umabot ng 25 days wala parin silang nagawa ayun nagpasa nako ng disconnection letter sabi ko walang kwenta ung Digitel I disconnect na lang nila, ung mismong manager ang kausap ko buti naman pumayag kasi may contract ng 1 yr and 6 months, ngaun naka globe buti nakapasok ako sa promo ng 1295 per month 2mb+phone ang ganda ang bilis walang RTO bilis ng download ko minsan umaabot pa ng 2.5mb.