Digitalriver.com/billing For Kaspersky Mobile Security / they took money from my credit card without to receive something, no order, copy in my email:nothing!

RO Review updated:

I wanted to receive the activation code for kaspersky mobile security installed on my Nokia in trial mode. The billing is made on the kasperskys site by this... partner (?) digitalriver.com a company from Ireland (?+353...). They did not send me nothing, not even the billing order into my email as is usual with other sites when somebody wants to buy something online. I saw I was charged 30 USD from my credit card and my bank told me they saw the name of this digital... company who took the money but until now, after almost 1 day, they did not send me anything! Unfortunately I did not write the number of the order thinking it must be an instant process normaly and to send it to my email. Now, all the complains of me to kaspersky company- they told to ask digitalriver and gave me their phone (!) like I am responsible and I must make more bills now and to call! The other, digitalriver, sent me and email where they told I must wait their order to see my situation... How nice, to pay for something, to take my money and to wait now for I dont know something now in the air!... Very unserious, unclear, I started now to change my oppinion even about well known kaspersky if they have this kind of... collaborators

So

Comments

• Au
      Mar 23, 2016

I tried to renew my Kaspersky last week. Thankfully, the bank saw some suspicious behavior and declined the payment. Somehow, while Kaspersky was trying to receive my payment, this Digital River, Irish Company was trying to snag $35.00 at the same time. They are hackers!

• Pl
      Oct 14, 2017

How did you get around this matter? I find myself in the same predicament. I bought Kaspersky and they gave me nothing to refer to...