The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved DRI*DigitalRiver.com — fraudulent charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was just charged 3 times for something i did not purchase. I am using what is supposed to be a secure line. I was using a greendot visa credit / debit card. Green dot knows nothing (So they say) this is down right fraud and i will be reporting it to the fbi computer fraud unit asap. I also do not appreciate the uncooperative attitude from green dot and i will be taking this up with them at my earliest opportunity.
I usually do not take the time to report anybody for anything but this really stinks and i think anybody and everybody should be aware of what is going on with these companies. If this has happened to you please get in touch with me and let me know what your outcome was. I can be reached at ([protected]@live.com)
More DRI*DigitalRiver.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.DRI*DigitalRiver.com - fraudulent charges!
- Digital River Luxembourg - unauthorized charges
- DRI*DigitalRiver.com - scam
- DRI*DigitalRiver.com - unauthorized charge
- Digital River International Luxembourg - unauthorized use of credit card
- Digital River Ireland Ltd - Unauthorized payment
- Digital River Inc - scam
- Digitalriver Us Inc - been charged for dri*smith micro I didn't buy!
- Digital River, Inc. - hacked at the hands of kaspersky/digital river
- Digital River - unauthorised transaction on my credit card