DRI*DigitalRiver.comfraudulent charges

I was just charged 3 times for something i did not purchase. I am using what is supposed to be a secure line. I was using a greendot visa credit / debit card. Green dot knows nothing (So they say) this is down right fraud and i will be reporting it to the fbi computer fraud unit asap. I also do not appreciate the uncooperative attitude from green dot and i will be taking this up with them at my earliest opportunity.
I usually do not take the time to report anybody for anything but this really stinks and i think anybody and everybody should be aware of what is going on with these companies. If this has happened to you please get in touch with me and let me know what your outcome was. I can be reached at ([protected]@live.com)