DRI*DigitalRiver.com$79.99 charge

I had a $79.99 charge from dri ca. comsoftware (aka dri digitial river.com) on my bank of america charge card. I called boa and disputed the charge. they immediately (while I was on the phone) called a special number for digital river — not the one on the charge statement - and they were to take off the charge within 3 business days. very fast service boa!! now if we can just get rid of the practice of dri for creating the illegal mess to begin with!!!

• Do
    Donna Cherry Apr 15, 2010

My bank informed there was a charge authorized against my account in the amount of $171.20
    on April 14, 2010. I have no idea or knowledge about this website that charged me. I have an approval
    code of 041340...myord.co... form e1w1ydgb... I

I plan on following a fraud complaint through my banking institution. THis is unacceptable.

COuld not tell from the bank what it was the transaction was exactly for other than it came from
    this website.

• Ed
    edith03 Feb 25, 2010

Was charged $53. 72 for something that i never asked for and i am not even sure what it is for and exactly who this company is. Would like to know who they are and how to get this charge reversed. (Edith. [email protected] Ca)

• Wa
    Warde Miller May 19, 2009

I have an unauthorized charge on my credit card

• Se
    sentinel150 Jan 17, 2009

Charged me 14.99 six times and I never Bought anything from them or there affiliates. The PR phone number is [protected], go from there to customer no service. Another number is [protected]. Good Luck.