Digi Telecommunications / sudden data usage charge on digi phone line - [protected] for dec 2017 bill

1 Malaysia

Date of complaint- 28 Dec 2017
Dear DIGI Support Agent,

Please help investigate.
My father has use this Digi phone# [protected] for endless years.
He works in rubber plantation in Sitiawan, he does not know how to read, almost 80 years old.
One day in Dec 2017, he woke up, he realised that he could not make a call. He drove to my sister to get help.
Soon, we found out there was an unexpected data usage has caused the phone line barred. He may have pressed the incorrect settings and we are not sure what has happened.

So, dear Digi Agent, can you find out why and what had happened?

Please can we request DIGI to refund my father of the data usage of RM249.90 in Dec 2017 bill, as he was very upset about this incident. Appreciate DIGI's consideration.

Christine Wong on behalf of Father.
Tel:[protected] is registered under
Account No: [protected]
YEK YUK HIONG
DOB - 20 April 1940
IC :[protected]

My email is: Chriswong76320@gmail.com

Digi Telecommunications

• Updated by Christine Wong76320, Dec 27, 2017

Re: Sudden Data Usage Charge on DIGI phone line - 0164219389 for Dec 2017 Bill: Apologies! This complain was not meant to be posted here but should be directed to DIGI Support Team. I had mistaken that this website belongs to Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd, I would appreciate if ComplaintsBoard, com would help delete this and the earlier note from this site. Thank you very much.

Ch