Digi Malaysiabad services

i had cancelled my digi broadband services on 22/03/2010, and settled all the balance at Taipan digi centre, but till now i still receiving the monthly statement charging me every month, even through i have called up for complaining several times, but the bill still coming on july. Very surprising why cant they just taking the action and settled the case on spot once the customer gave the feedback and complaint.

Comments

• Si
      Jul 21, 2010

i had sign my Digi broadband service on april in Pisa penang and the offer packet is RM50 per month with 10G and thru my credit card with downpayment RM100.I received the statement on the later of month state that i had sign for the 16g with monthly Rm158.
    I call up digi service centre several time and the service operator told me my issue still pending under investigation and will let me know the outcome between 24 hours or 48 hours.But untill today, i had receiced 3 statement and credit thru my credit card 3 time and was uneable to resovlve my problem.Is really irritating me and i regreted using digi service.
    For digi malaysia, i only can say one thing "very very lousy service"

From sim