DHL / overnight delivery last 7 days!

1 ID, United States Review updated:

DHL is a joke as a delivery service. I ordered a camera for my daughter from Kodak (Memphis,TN). This was shipped overnight on December 22nd. Today it is December 27th and I still have no camera. It has been sitting in their facility since December 24th, it was scanned in at 7:10 am. They put on the tracking info that I requested it be held there waiting for me to pick it up. That is the first lie of many that this company has told in regard to this delivery, or should I say non-delivery. I've been told high volume over the holidays (hello... it's Christmas), bad weather (hello... it's December in the Northwest... it snows here), two delivery drivers quit... two hours later 4 drivers quit... It has been lie after lie. Joe from customer service (wow... he is in the wrong department) was rude and arrogant - he told me it will be delivered by Friday! All I can say is don't let your packages be delivered by this pathetic company. Stick with UPS or Fed-Ex, they have delivery services not excuses!!! - Monica.

Comments

• Ki
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I am having the same problem!I had some inventory coming in from Italy that was guaranteed to arrive by Monday, Mar 31.
    It shows the package aarived in Charlottesville at 7:32 am on Monday, and it has been sitting there ever since. It is now Wednesday, APril 2.

What is mindboggling is that noone can explain why it has not been delivered!

I have never had this kind of problem with FEDEX. I told them I expect a refund and they admitted they owe it, but lets see if I get it.

K

• Le
      17th of Jul, 2008

To the original poster... Are you serious? You ship something overnight on A SATURDAY before christmas. DHL (and UPS and FedEx) do not pick up or process most locations on Saturdays, and definately not on Sundays. Monday, December 24 was Christmas Eve, and chances are there was limited movement on that day since it is like one of the absolute BUSIEST days for shipping companies, and wonder why it is still there on Dec. 26. UPS, DHL, and FedEx all put disclaimers out that shipping IS NOT guaranteed during the last week before and the week following Christmas.

Next year, ship earlier. It is late because you procrastinated.