DHL - Austin / poor delievery service
A package was being sent to me from Austin (about 4 hours away). We live in a very rural area, DHL delivers in this area only on Tues. and Thurs. (btw.. UPS delivers daily, except Sun.). On Tuesday, 8/7/07 the driver was given delivery instructions by our Post Master (she even offered to call me). Instead of waiting for her to call me, the driver said that was OK and left. Not attempting at all to deliver the package, he returned to San Antonio. On THURS I called and gave the "customer service" additional instructions... but had "missed the truck". I called to complain and was routed to a supervisor. They had the driver call and offer to meet me 40 miles away.. oh, and he said our Post Master did not give him directions... but that we are located outside of his route anyway!!!???
More DHL - Austin Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - Delayed delivery
- DHL Express - missing items
- DHL PAKET - delivery of item tracking number cy505242271de
- DHL - parcel not received - parcel delivered to wrong persons
- DHL - ring bought, paid the shipping and now I got a bill from dhl to pay for the shipping of £20 again.