Desjardins Insurance / fibre optics tv & internet

1 3A-185 WINDALE CRES., KITCHENER, ON, Canada

I was told that my services would provide me with TV programming more geared to my likes my watching preferences and that the internet service would be fiber optics that are much faster.
That the new building I live at was built with the fiber optics service availability.
Bell set up a date and time and the Bell Technician showed up telling me that there's no fiber optics, but then said there was when he spoke with a Bell agent on the phone. He told me that I would not get what he was ordered to install, which: is not what I was sold on Sunday Nov. 25th 2018
He did tell me that if I wanted TV that the promo will not honor the TV package she set up for me That I would have to spend much more.

At no time on Sunday did she ever mention that it would be an app download to watch tv on an ipad or my phone.

My complaint is that I have been told and sold something that does not fair with the promotion. That the whole time the Bell Rep was here in my home did not mention that there would be no real TV only an app to down load...never did she mention this to me.

The Bell Tech, guy James did however tell me that.
I am not impressed that I was mislead and that my entire experience was a scam and waste of time.

Bl