Desert Toyota, Las Vegas / fraudulent dealership
My daughter was buying a Corolla for $21000 and was told that she was approved for $0 down 2.9% for 60 months. She has a credit rating in the mid 700's with a 2% debt ratio. She had all of the papers signed and was taking delivery the next day since she was told that the vehicle had just rolled off the truck and was not checked in yet.
She shows up to the dealer the next day to pick up the vehicle and is then told that she isn't approved and she needs to give them $6700. How can you be approved one minute and then told the next day your not after all of the papers are signed; especially with financials like hers and she makes $30K a year with a government entity.
I told the finance manager that first the whole deal was just fraudulent and that a $6700 down on a $21K vehicle was beyond reproach. I also asked him since she had not taken delivery on the vehicle and she was still willing to agree to the terms she signed. Who at the dealership was going to honour the contract that he signed obligating the dealership to the same terms.
I would love to have an attorney explain "failure to perform" to him alone with the arbitration agreement that my daughter signed. Some things aren't worth fighting about since there is more than one Toyota dealer in Vegas. I do know that Desert Toyota won't be getting any of the family’s business ever again.
More Desert Toyota, Las Vegas Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 17 Toyota Sienna
- Toyota Motor Corporation - dealer and district manager
- Toyota Motor Corporation - poor service in egypt cairo abbasia branch
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota sienna tires wearing issue
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complaint from toyota egypt