Depositphotos.com / Will not be volunteering any more money to them

United States Review updated:

They give a free trial subscription that I ended up not even using and they are REALLY quick on the billing and don't offer refunds. I thought I had the day to cancel but they had already billed by the time I woke up. The stock selection is ok I guess, but I'm just not a fan of any company that makes most of their money trying to hook people into accidentally buying $60 worth of images and refusing refunds. Will not be volunteering any more money to them.

Kr

Comments

• Kr
      Jan 13, 2012

They will even try to revive old subscriptions from a couple of years past if you try a new subscription with them! I purposely didn't use PayPal to prevent that from happening, but they tried anyway. Thank goodness my credit card date had expired and I hadn't yet updated it with Paypal. In the end, I had to remove that credit card completely to keep depositphotos.com from stealing money from me on old expired subscriptions. I also agree that their image catalog is nothing that other stock companies don't have as well. I'd rather pay twice the subscription cost and get a value equal to the monthly payment. I wonder if a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission and the Attorney General in the state where they claim to operate will force them to come clean? Anyway, that's MY next stop!