DentalWorksbilling

May 5, 2016 client # 1641942 My son and daughter both had wisdom teeth extracted. I paid a down payment, my dental insurance paid, then after almost a year of hassle of trying to get the insurance billed correctly, my health insurance paid. My account was already paid in full when the insurance paid. I was refunded a portion of what was paid and told the health insurance paid to much, and dentalworks was keeping the rest waiting for a due bill.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Youngstown, OHI notified my insurance company and was told that they pay by NAIC guidelines and pay the higher amount allowed and don't base payment on what the dental insurance paid. I was also told there wouldn't be a refund request sent out and that dentalworks should refund me all of what they paid. I would like to know why dentalworks think they are entitled to this money when they were paid in full way before they received this particular insurance payment.
RESOLUTION: I would like the rest of the paid amount refunded to me like
my insurance said it should be. You can verify this information by calling [protected] ext: 8780 Michael My ID# is N32319743 Thank you I am waiting for your response I can be contacted at [protected]

Fi